Secure & Protect Data with SSLlock
Accept Credit Cards and Sensitive Informaton.
Verifies your domain control & secures your site
- Domain validated
- Issued within minutes
- $100,000 warranty
Most extensive validation. Great for eCommerce.
- Domain and company validated
- Trusted green browser bar
- Free 1 year Standard SSL
- $1,000,000 warranty
- Free DNSSEC to Secure Your DNS
- lockSecure and Protect Data
- Costs up to 90% less
- group24/7 Expert Support
What is an SSL Certificate?
An SSL certificate create a secure link between your website and consumers protecting sensitive information as it is transmitted across the internet.
Do I need an SSL Certificate?
A website without an SSL certificate is not secure. Just like with personal email sensitive information like credit card information or passwords should not be sent or received on a website that is not secure. Unsecured websites transmit sensitive information in clear text just like email and can be received by anyone that is listening on the web. Here is a list that can help you determine if you need SSL on your website:
- Credit card information is collected and sent for processing to your credit card company
- Name, address, phone number and other personally identifiable information is collected
- Users login or register to your website with a password